2.13.2012

Taking Action

I feel that I am called to action at points in my life, and my career field enables me to take that action.



People, it is rude and disrespectful to throw your gum on the ground where people walk. There are napkins, trashcans, toilets, and hundreds of other methods to dispose of your gum when you're done with it.

A message like this should not be left to typing this sentence in Word and posting it on the doors. People are going to ignore that, and who knows what kind of Word "art" would be used. I shudder at the thought. Instead, this message needs to be organized, attractive, and legible.

Thank you to the creators of the fonts! The list is in the order of the font's appearance.
Alegreya - Juan Pablo del Peral
Freestyle Script - Monotype
Bebas - Flast-it
Cubano Sharp Italic - Chandler Van De Water
Bebas
Alegreya
Freestyle Script

If you are having your own troubles with gum throwers, get your own set of flyers here. DOWNLOAD!

Challenge yourself to not just stand by or let somebody else handle it. Be respectful with your work, and don't become part of the problem yourself with your pieces becoming litter on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment