9.09.2011

Break Time #26

I've been away. I know you've missed me. When there are major trade shows to prep for, and you can't break the barriers of a 2D landscape, creative time suffers. Here is a dose of creativity though! Using only the letters A,B,C,D I had to depict certain events. I chose to illustrate these on individual post it notes.
Here we have a dog, Wagner, barking at the cat outside of the window. It's a fearsome bark, and the cat runs away instantly!


Next is that person typing pretty loudly. My wife says that I type to loudly, but I just say that I put down individual letters with fervor and force.


Here we have my tummy growling at 3 in the afternoon. Good thing I have a snack. I might have to raid the break room fridge and not care who's name is on that string cheese.


A large jet flying over my head. I wish me and Kayla were on it going to Seattle.


This was my last idea. It got crinkled into a ball and thrown away because it would not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment