9.12.2011

Break Time #27

I have been "watching" a lot of Big Bang Theory lately. My eyes are not glued to the screen at work, but it is still a really funny show to listen to. So while I work, I listen. This creative challenge could not have come at a better moment! I had to think of 30 items that would be found in a mad scientist's lab. Instantly I thought of Sheldon having the genius meltdown and what he would have in his lab.

1. Cobwebs
2. Rats
3. Laser
4. Generators
5. Computer
6. Bunsen burner
7. Handheld Death ray
8. Satellite Dishes
9. Body sized tables
10. Beakers and test tubes filled with colorful liquids
11. Poster of Bunsen and Beaker
12. Crazy looking tweasers
13. Lots of leather bound books
14. Spotlights that swing back and forth
15. Creaky staircase
16. Empty energy drink cans
17. Take out cartons
18. Large machines with blinking lights
19. Chalkboards full of calculations
20. Wadded up papers
21. Jars filled with strange creatures
22. Random dinosaur fossil
23. Telescope
24. Dartboard
25. Cot in the corner with messed up sheets
26. Brick walls
27. Picture of lost lover
28. Trap door
29. Creaky deckchair
30. Calender of 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment