8.02.2011

Break Time #18

I had to rename the days of the week. This was a pretty fun task. Some days I like more than others. There are also days that I wish were in a different place.

Reverence-day – This day should be one of going to church, resting, enjoying time with your family, or watching the football game. Anything to just have a relaxing day.
Awful-day – This day everyone is going to complain about anyway, so why not just make it aweful?
Work-day - This day, you actually get back today after spending all of Awful-day complaining about Awful-day, and talking about what you did on YouHaveToMuchToDo-day, and about how awesome your team was on Reverence-day.
Hump-day - Almost there to Finally-day
TvShow-day – This should be the day when the networks ALWAYS show their best tv shows. The networks should coordinate with the other networks and show their best rated shows back to back to back. Not everyone likes the same show, so they could skip the other networks show, like they do now. I don’t have a DVR, so sometimes I’m forced to pick between my favorite show and another favorite show. If the schedules were lined up, then I wouldn’t have to pick.
Finally-day – The end of the work week. Hooray!
YouHaveToMuchToDo-day – Yeah, you’re gonna get the mowing done, build that shelf, and watch the football game, all before 10 am. Pfftch, give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment