8.01.2011

Break Time #17

Okay, so I'm going a little out of order. I was busy all weekend working on my new website so I did not blog #16. Also, my flash drive with the image is not here at the moment so the world will get the blog tomorrow.

Anyway, today, I got to make the ultimate desk! I have a pretty good desk at work. It is broad, and I can fit all of my clutter on it. It is just a bit to tall in relation to my chair though. My arm hurts at the end of the day because it is always resting against the side of the desk cutting into my arm. My solution to the problem would be for the desk to dip to the level of my chair. This would give me a level arm, and less troubles.

The desk would have a swivel shelf. This shelf could swivel any direction, including up and down. This would be useful for a monitor because you could reposition it depending on how you were sitting at the desk.

The leg area would be bowed providing more leg room and a unique design. The shelves on the right are for storage or foot rest. The keyboard shelf is able to swivel as well providing the right angle for the keyboard or Wacom pad.

If you can read my notes, more power to you. There are a few more details if you want to expolore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment