7.28.2011

Break Time #15

I have had a song stuck in my head for days. This song even permeated my dreams. This song is terrible, and I have no idea why it inhabited the cells that make up my brain. Amazingly, this song was lifted from those cells, and I did not have a song to perform today's task of taking the chorus of a song in your head, and rewriting it about something in your vicinity. I chose to put the ipod on random and came up with Death Cab for Cutie's - "Crooked Teeth".

His chorus is:
Cuz you can't find nothing at all,
if there was nothing there all along.
No, you can't find nothing at all,
if there was nothing there all along.

Now, I have a terrible monitor at work. This thing weighs as much as the average elephant, can display as many colors as an elephant's skin. So I wrote my chorus about my monitor.

Well, you caan't seee the colors at all,
thiiis mo-ni-tor is so very old.
No, you caan't seee the colors at aaall,
thiiis mo-ni-tor is so very old.

I wrote out how to drag the words out to fit the way it's sung. If you want to hear it, check out the song on Amazon here or on Itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment