7.26.2011

Break Time #13

Today, I had to create roller coasters for bugs using items in my vicinity. You’ve seen a majority of my desk now, and even though I rearranged it yesterday, I still have all of the same items.
Ride 1 would be the “Leap of Faith”. I have the tall lamp, that if I attached a rubber band to it, I could used as a bungee jumping station. I could also use it as a high dive if I filled my coffee mug with water and put it at the bottom.
Ride 2 is “Graviton”. I would dissect my mouse and just use the shell of it as one of those gravity spinner rides. The bugs would load in, and then I would twirl it around above my head for a minute.
Ride 3 is a true roller coaster called “Stratosphere”. I took the rattle toy, and created a bunch of hills in it by stretching it out. That would be a fun ride for some bugs.
Ride 4 is the kiddies ride called “Look at the lamp and touch it”. That is pretty self explanatory.
Lastly, Ride 5 is just for mosquitoes, called “You’re Lucky”. I would take my scissors, and rig a sensor to them to snap closed when a bug is detected. The mosquitoes would have to fly through there as fast as possible and cheat death. If they made it, they’re lucky, if not, there is one less mosquito to bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment