7.20.2011

Break Time #9

What can kids do better than adults? It depends on the adult, I guess. I don't feel like I'm truly an adult yet, but I guess that is the young side of me that doesn't want to stop drinking out of the gallon of milk.

1. live without a care
2. sketch without a purpose
3. climb a tree
4. learn and explore
5. not worry about clothing choices
6. deviate from rituals and traditions
7. run faster, jump higher, play harder
8. think of more items for this list
9. adjust to uncomfortable situations if they can find a friend
10. participate in all kinds of sports
11. entertain themselves without technology (although this is fading away)
12. dream up creative and outrageous solutions to problems
13. be loyal
14. sleep in on a Saturday
15. enjoy foods that would wreck an adults stomach
16. use their imagination
17. voice their opinion
18. keep a full head of hair
19. believe in the goodness of mankind
20. win a staring contest

No comments:

Post a Comment