7.19.2011

Break Time #8

I am chained to my desk and everything electronic is dead. How do I tell the guy next door that I’m bored? Simple, the Bouncy Ball Express. All I need are some pens, paper, rubberbands, and some of those fist size bouncy balls. Since the lights are down, we’ll need glow in the dark balls.
The hallway in which I work is pretty simple. It’s just a long hallway, with one small hallway at a right angle. From my office I can see this side hallway, so I can effectively communicate with them by tossing the ball from my door. If I need to talk to the guy down the hall, I just have to angle the ball slightly, and let it fly! Since they glow, we can use the light to write/read the note, and you can know who sent you a ball to begin with. This style would also involve office wide participation since some messages would need to have a couple of middle men to reach their final destination. When the power comes back on we’ll have formed a better bond through teamwork, and we’ll still have our voices because we did not yell at each other. Getting the print out of the printer is going to be pretty tricky though.

No comments:

Post a Comment