7.12.2011

Break Time #3

Today, I had to create a Professional Swiss Army Knife. This is basically a thing with everything I can't work without. This is what I came up with.



I had to really thing about what I would need at work, and how much my work revolved around the computer. The whole thing could be used as a mouse. The rectangle is the scroll pad, and there are the traditional right and left click buttons. Dang it, I forgot to add the side buttons for the "expose all windows" on a Mac. The one thing I with I really had was the bluetooth stylus pen. It's like the one used on the Wacom pad, but could work without the pad. Also, the flash drive is 1 Terabyte, that would hold every project I have every made or thought about making.

Hand sanitizer I can't live without. Not that I'm a germaphobe, but there are times when your hands just feel funky, and they have to get defunkified. I like the "Cool Breeze" smell.

There would also be a screen that would indicate connections and battery life. There is nothing worse then not being about to see the life capacity of your battery. The rest would just be filled with essentials such as refills of Exacto blades and staples.

Honestly, who needs a corkscrew on a utility knife? Are you going to come in from using your tool and open a bottle of wine for your lady?

No comments:

Post a Comment